Blogging about travel destinations, deals, and stories - from outrageous to humorous and everything in between.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

It's Official ~ I Am A Columnist!

Okay...so now I am officially a columnist for a Travel Magazine!  I am so excited I don't know how to act!  Do you ever feel that way?  I just want to tell everyone I see, but I wonder if they would care.  (chuckle)

Exploration Travel Magazine is a brand-spankin' new online publication that is full of articles written by folks who have been travel writing for years, have traveled themselves, and hope to appeal to all types of traveler.  I will be writing a weekly article under the tab Pat's Travel Talk on what's in the news during the week.  You can expect humor, outrage, commentary, and good-to-know information.  I hope you will follow me, comment on my writing, and subscribe to the magazine while you are there.  I'd also like to ask you to spread the word and encourage others to do the same!

As for this new blog...I hope to write about places we have visited or travel ideas, as well as what I find while doing my research for the magazine.  I'll try to keep the two from overlapping (except for this first post, which is similar to what I posted for Exploration Travel magazine) so you don't get too much of a good thing!  (just kidding)

Your comments are welcome...as is your encouragement as I take journey down this new path in life. 

Thanks for visiting...I hope before you leave you will follow my blog or subscribe so you won't miss a post.

Get out and explore...
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are loved as much as hugs! Each one blesses my day and I thank you!